How To Use This Form
- Hostess greets all guests, gives them a guest packet & introduces
them to usher for seating.
- After guest is seated, hostess takes form (clipped to a clipboard) to
where guest is sitting.
- Hostess says: “So glad you are with us Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The pastor
has asked that I get a little information from you so he can greet
you properly. Can I get your first names? Children? Home Church?
- The hostess fills form out, asking guest each question.
- If service has already begun, greet guest, fill-out form in
vestibule, then introduce to usher for seating.
Home Church_______________________________Guest of______________________
Age Group 0-16 17-25 26-35 36-50 51-up
--------Mailing List Information--------
Telephone ( )______________________New Resident?__________
(The original source and/or publisher of the above material is unknown.)
Christian Information Network